We’re a family owned business established in 2000. Our mission is to provide quality pet care service by caring for our client’s pets as if they were our own. We’re an all employee-based company and take pride in hiring and training pet loving, responsible care givers. We offer a variety of pet care services including dog daycare and boarding, dog walking, pet sitting, DIY dog wash, and dog training.
Top reasons to give our dog walking or pet sitting service a try:
* All of our dog walkers and pet sitters are employees. Each employee goes through a multi-step screening process and criminal background check. We’ve refined our hiring process over the 10 years we’ve been in business to ensure only pet loving, responsible people join our team.
* Employee training does not stop once they’ve been hired. Hiring employees versus using contractors to care for your pets, not only allows us to initially train everyone how to care for a pet properly but also allows us to continue our team’s training throughout their employment. Our management team works hard to resolve issues and ensure each employee has the support and knowledge needed to deliver higher quality care.
* Our proprietary systems and procedures ensure consistent care. When you hire Fur-Get Me Not, you are hiring a dedicated pet care team. Our management, office, and dog walking / pet sitting teams work together to ensure that if your primary walker or care taker is unavailable due to illness, vacation, or any other reason, a qualified employee will be able to step in for that reservation. Our teams have proprietary tools to securely record and share your pet care instructions and additional notes detailing your pet care team’s experiences.
* We provide one on one pet care. We ensure your pet(s) receive individual attention while in our care.
* We know pets. Our owner is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT) and attention to pet behavior is incorporated into everything we do. Our Dog Training team works with our Dog Walking / Pet Sitting team to provide helpful advice when needed.
* We focus on building long-term customer and pet relationships. Our dog walkers and pet sitters will communicate with you through daily journals on your pet’s activities during their visit. Our management and office team will work with you to ensure your pet is receiving their care the way you want and are pet care resources for you. We strive to exceed your expectations and if we don’t, we will do our best to work with you to make it right.
* We are family owned and operated and support the local community. Fur-Get Me Not started as a one-woman business and has grown by focusing on the individual needs of both the pets in our care and their owners. Fur-Get Me Not works with a variety of pet related non-profit organizations and we participate in several charity events each year. We strive to help educate pet owners and give back to the local pet community.
You can learn more about our dog daycare, dog boarding, dog wash, and dog training services on our web site.